Senior Treasury Analyst
Department Description: This role is providing support on the Beth Israel Lahey Health Treasury team.
Job Location: Burlington, MA
Req ID: 41481BR
Job Summary: Reporting to the Treasurer for Beth Israel Lahey Health (BILH), the Senior Treasury Analyst will be responsible to perform key Treasury functions and activities related to cash and liquidity management. As part as the team managing the System's cash, the Senior Treasury Analyst will lead and deploy best practices to enhance BILH's governance on cash. This includes the preparation of accurate cash flow forecasts, ensuring appropriate operating liquidity to meet BILH's operating and financial obligations. The Treasury Analyst will also be involved with ad-hoc projects and will be engaged on IT and ERP implementations, assuring the smooth integration of the Treasury operations activities.
- Develop the corporate cash positioning and forecasting model in partnership with Business Units to achieve forecasting synergies and standardized processes across the organization.
- Collaborate with internal teams to support implementation of cash management related process improvements.
- Design, build and automate reporting dashboards to enhance senior leadership's visibility into BILH's and Business Units' cash flow.
- Develop liquidity metrics and related reporting to support operating cash needs, financing and investing decisions.
- Responsible for identification and execution of cost-saving opportunities.
- Lead cross-functional projects with Accounting and IT to optimize key internal processes involving bank products and services.
- Support ERP implementation from a Banking and Settlement perspective.
- Provide timely and accurate support for audit processes.
- Lead the implementation of new banking platform. Recommend and participate in the implementation of new banking services and products.
- Establish a cash-pooling structure to integrate BILH's affiliates to the Central Treasury Office.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 5-8 years related work experience required in Corporate Treasury experience in Corporate Finance or Treasury.
- Knowledge of Treasury/Banking principles, products, services, and terminology.
- Strong cash operations and cash forecasting/modeling skills.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access and other web-based applications. May produce complex documents, perform analysis and maintain databases.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) is a plus.
- Proficiency with computer platforms and applications.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions that are guided by general instructions and practices requiring some interpretation. May make recommendations for solving problems of moderate complexity and importance.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are varied, requiring analysis or interpretation of the situation using direct observation, knowledge and skills based on general precedents.
- Independence of Action: Ability to follow precedents and procedures. May set priorities and organize work within general guidelines. Seeks assistance when confronted with difficult and/or unpredictable situations. Work progress is monitored by supervisor/manager.
- Written Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written English with internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications: Ability to comprehend and converse in English to communicate effectively with medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate full working knowledge of standard concepts, practices, procedures and policies with the ability to use them in varied situations.
- Team Work: Ability to work collaboratively in small teams to improve the operations of immediate work group by offering ideas, identifying issues, and respecting team members.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer service to patients, visitors, staff and external customers in a professional, service-oriented, respectful manner using skills in active listening and problem solving. Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
Physical Nature of the Job:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally in carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling objects. Sitting most of the time, with walking and standing required only occasionally
BIDMC is EOE M/F/VET/DISABILITY/GENDER IDENTITY/SEXUAL ORIENTATIONVaccines
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. BILH requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more about this requirement
Your Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet.