Digital Health Senior Project Manager
Department Description: Position is located at 1135 Tremont S.t
Job Location: Boston, MA
Req ID: 35081BR
Job Summary: Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the Digital Health Sr. Project Manager is responsible for managing portfolio of digital health technology projects that involve Cloud, Mobile, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Voice and Location technology.
- Triage the project requests and work with requesters and user groups to fully understand business requests.
- Gather requirements and define project scope,goals and timeline in collaboration with stakeholders and application team.
- Develop documentation of requirements, use cases, test plans, release notes, and/or other materials as necessary.
- Participate in testing, including writing new test scripts, conducting and coordinating testing, working with end users for piloting and user acceptance testing.
- Take the lead in facilitating workgroups and conducting meetings with stakeholders and external collaborators.
- Proactively communicate status of key activities, risks, and issues to the management.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals and presentations.
- Respond to user request, communicate software problems and issues to application team.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5-8 years related work experience required.
- Strong knowledge of clinical workflows.
- Advanced technical computer skills as required for technical support specific to functional area and related systems.
- Proficient with EHR application.
- 2-3 years of experience in management clinical applications development.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions that are guided by precedents, policies and objectives. Regularly makes decisions and recommendations on issues affecting a department or functional area.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are highly varied, complex and often non-recurring, requiring staff input, innovative, creative, and Lean diagnostic techniques to resolve issues.
- Independence of Action: Ability to set goals and determines how to accomplish defined results with some guidelines. Manager/Director provides broad guidance and overall direction.
- Written Communications: Ability to summarize and communicate in English moderately complex information in varied written formats to internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications: Ability to comprehend and communicate complex verbal information in English to medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of concepts, practices and policies with the ability to use them in complex varied situations.
- Team Work: Ability to lead collaborative teams for larger projects or groups both internal and external to the Medical Center and across functional areas. Results have implications for the management and operations of multiple areas of the organization.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer service and staff training to meet customer service standards and expectations for the assigned unit(s). Resolves service issues in the assigned unit(s) in a timely and respectful manner.
Physical Nature of the Job:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally in carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling objects. Sitting most of the time, with walking and standing required only occasionally