Sr. Partner, Talent Acquisition
Department Description: Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare is a network of more than 100 highly-skilled primary care physicians and specialists who are affiliated with the renowned Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Needham, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Milton and Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth. Our Central Office is located in Needham, MA.
Job Location: Needham, MA
Req ID: 38578BR
Job Summary: Beth Israel Deaconess HealthCare (BIDHC) is building a high performance primary care model that will enable the organization to be a leader in patient experience, provider and care team work-life and quality and safety of care both regionally and nationally. Critical to our success is the ability to create a culture that values teams and an organization that has the expertise to foster a healthy and supportive work environment. To realize this vision we must build an exemplary leadership team that will guide and support our care teams on this journey. The Sr. Partner, Talent Acquisition is a critical member of that team.
Consults and partners with BIDHC hiring managers to provide professional support in the sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selection of a qualified workforce.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is an integrated system providing patients with better care wherever they are. Care informed by world-class research and education. We are doctors and nurses, technicians and social workers, innovators and educators, and so many others. All with a shared vision for what healthcare can and should be. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining top talent. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the communities in which we work and serve. With a team approach to care, we encourage learning and growth at all levels and offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
- Drives the recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing and advising in the selection of final candidates for hiring managers. Participates in the negotiation of offers. Follows all regulations and BIDHC hiring policies and guidelines and ensures new hire paperwork is completed in a timely and accurate manner for all hires.
- Actively ensures the quality and effectiveness of staffing activities for the organization; educates managers on the hiring process and tools; recommends and implements process improvements, as needed; serves as a leader on projects, as assigned.
- Partners with other HR groups as needed to resolve candidate issues (i.e., compensation, pre-employment background checks, assessments) in order to ensure a smooth and successful hiring process.
- Develops and implements short and long-term sourcing and hiring strategies incorporating websites, social media techniques and agency relationships.
- Actively participates in special projects, task forces, steering committees, initiatives and training for employees and managers, providing input into continuous HR process improvement efforts.
- Provides additional staffing assistance, as required, and shares viable candidates across the organization.
- Runs reports in HR system for use in analysis of market for particular positions, reviewing internal equity and adherence to compensation policy and guidelines.
- Assists managers in writing job descriptions that give an accurate depiction of the job responsibilities and requirements of the job. Maintains job description database.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5-8 years related work experience required.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in high volume recruiting.
- General knowledge of current employment laws and practices.
- Effective utilization of a variety of assessment skills including pre-employment assessments, resume review, behavioral interviewing and reference screening. Proven ability to appropriately assess and maintain discretion in confidential situations.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access and other web-based applications. May produce complex documents, perform analysis and maintain databases.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions that are guided by precedents, policies and objectives. Regularly makes decisions and recommendations on issues affecting a department or functional area.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are varied, requiring analysis or interpretation of the situation using direct observation, knowledge and skills based on general precedents.
- Independence of Action: Ability to set goals and determines how to accomplish defined results with some guidelines. Manager/Director provides broad guidance and overall direction.
- Written Communications: Ability to summarize and communicate in English moderately complex information in varied written formats to internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications: Ability to comprehend and communicate complex verbal information in English to medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of concepts, practices and policies with the ability to use them in complex varied situations.
- Team Work: Ability to act as a team leader for small projects or work groups, creating a collaborative and respectful team environment and improving workflows. Results may impact the operations of one or more departments.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer service and staff training to meet customer service standards and expectations for the assigned unit(s). Resolves service issues in the assigned unit(s) in a timely and respectful manner.
Physical Nature of the Job:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally in carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling objects. Sitting most of the time, with walking and standing required only occasionally
BIDMC is EOE M/F/VET/DISABILITY/GENDER IDENTITY/SEXUAL ORIENTATIONVaccines
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. BILH requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more about this requirement
Your Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet.