Talent Acquisition Program Administrator
Department Description: We are seeking a talented Talent Acquisition Program Administrator to join our team! This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing and changing team. This role will support the TA Leadership team.
Job Location: Boston, MA
Req ID: 42050BR
Job Summary: The Talent Acquisition Program Administrator oversees and coordinates programs and organizational functions that support the Talent Acquisition Division. This role will partner with the Talent Acquisition leadership on all operations including budgeting, contracting, onboarding new colleagues, scheduling, etc.
- Develop, organize and implement administrative processes and systems to ensure the smooth flow of talent acquisition operations including all related budgetary expenses.
- Plan and organize program events, including publicity, agenda, invitations, speakers, presentation materials, and schedule travel arrangements, and process reimbursements as needed.
- Manage all recruitment strategies for new hires including BILH sign on bonus payments and oversight of the BILH Employee Referral Program.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Division and leadership on creative sourcing and outreach to diverse networks and community affiliations.
- Responsible for all weekly and ad-hoc talent acquisition reports that are needed as it relates to vacancy management.
- Serve as the system liaison with the advertising vendor in partnership with Talent Acquisition Leadership.
- Support Talent Acquisition leadership on the approved contingent workers with third party vendors.
- Organize and maintain schedule of meetings, appointments and events related to the program and Talent Acquisition leadership. Independently researches and follows through on a variety of information requests and assists with problem resolution.
- Associate's degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3-5 years related work experience required.
- 3 or more years of progressively responsible experience in business administration.
- Experience with computer systems required, including web based applications and some Microsoft Office applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Workday.
- Healthcare setting.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions that are guided by general instructions and practices requiring some interpretation. May make recommendations for solving problems of moderate complexity and importance.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are varied, requiring analysis or interpretation of the situation using direct observation, knowledge and skills based on general precedents.
- Independence of Action: Ability to follow precedents and procedures. May set priorities and organize work within general guidelines. Seeks assistance when confronted with difficult and/or unpredictable situations. Work progress is monitored by supervisor/manager.
- Written Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written English with internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications: Ability to comprehend and converse in English to communicate effectively with medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate full working knowledge of standard concepts, practices, procedures and policies with the ability to use them in varied situations.
- Team Work: Ability to act as a team leader for small projects or work groups, creating a collaborative and respectful team environment and improving workflows. Results may impact the operations of one or more departments.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer service to patients, visitors, staff and external customers in a professional, service-oriented, respectful manner using skills in active listening and problem solving. Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
Physical Nature of the Job:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally in carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling objects. Sitting most of the time, with walking and standing required only occasionally
BIDMC is EOE M/F/VET/DISABILITY/GENDER IDENTITY/SEXUAL ORIENTATIONVaccines
As a health care organization, we have a responsibility to do everything in our power to care for and protect our patients, our colleagues and our communities. BILH requires that all staff be vaccinated against influenza (flu) and COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Learn more about this requirement