Department Description: Research-Angio Core Lab, CVI
Job Location: Boston, MA
Req ID: 35237BR
Job Summary: Coordinates and documents multiple projects for a department or division.
- Maintains and modifies project plan documentation and staffing requirements for multiple projects.
- Schedules and coordinates project team meetings. Prepares agendas, materials, presentations and necessary equipment. Records and distributes minutes or notes and follow up actions. Follows up with team members to ensure actions are completed according to timeline.
- Compiles data and prepares regular and ad hoc reports and presentations. Distributes project reports and documents as directed. Monitors and tracks project documents and finances. Maintains project document files and records in accordance with established procedures.
- Tracks and reports on project status and progress, identifies and resolves obstacles to ensure that project is on track with determined timelines. Acts as a liaison and resource for multidisciplinary team members. Communicates to client groups and stakeholders and responds to requests for data and information.
- Collaborates with project manager and team to identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and outcomes.
- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree preferred in Business or Healthcare Administration
- 1-3 years related work experience required.
- Experience with computer systems required, including web based applications and some Microsoft Office applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access.
- 2 or more years of project management experience or administrative experience in a related field.
- Basic knowledge of program/project management tools, techniques and methodology
- Written Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written English with internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications: Ability to comprehend and converse in English to communicate effectively with medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate full working knowledge of standard concepts, practices, procedures and policies with the ability to use them in varied situations.
- Team Work: Ability to work collaboratively in small teams to improve the operations of immediate work group by offering ideas, identifying issues, and respecting team members.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer service to patients, visitors, staff and external customers in a professional, service-oriented, respectful manner using skills in active listening and problem solving. Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
Physical Nature of the Job:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally in carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling objects. Sitting most of the time, with walking and standing required only occasionally