Philanthropy Marketing Officer
Department Description: This role is providing support on the Beth Israel Lahey Health Philanthropy team.
Job Location: Boston, MA
Req ID: 37692BR
Job Summary: The Philanthropy Marketing Officer supports the development and implementation of philanthropic marketing, branding, and promotional efforts that enhance the image and reputation of Beth Israel Lahey Health (BILH) and all member institutions to drive donor engagement and philanthropic revenue. Tasks include but are not limited to: project management of marketing initiatives, production, cause marketing and special program support.
The Philanthropy Marketing Officer maintains close and collaborative working relationships with all system and hospital philanthropy leadership and frontline fundraisers, department administrators, board members, donors, BILH Marketing Communications, internal communications and External Relations teams in support of philanthropic objectives.
- Supports the promotional efforts of comprehensive philanthropic campaigns across BILH and its affiliate hospitals.
- Assists in the project management of print, video, email, web and social media initiatives for marketing, communications, and special events; includes monitoring project schedules and budgets, working with vendors, participating in the planning of video and photo shoots, and supporting the production, approval process, and execution of key projects.
- Supports donor marketing committees and all marketing efforts related to the campaigns and philanthropic goals.
Ensures the integrity and consistency of system and affiliate messaging and brand style guide standards.
- Oversee the management and execution of integrated philanthropic marketing channels including design, production, digital, video, advertising, print, and social media. Ensure programs are benchmarked and provide competitive differentiation to set first-class standards of marketing programs.
- Secure approvals and ensure waivers and documentation for use of imagery, quotes, and other content aligns with legal and compliance standards. Track and maintain all documentation in a standardized system.
- Create and disseminate consistent and ¿on brand¿ philanthropic marketing materials. Support the development, design and production of collateral, online and offline multimedia that reflect consistent branding standards and drive philanthropic revenue.
- Support the marketing strategy for all BILH and affiliate hospitals' campaign marketing and fundraising materials, Support the development and maintenance of a fiscal year editorial calendar to drive comprehensive messaging by audience through integrated communication channels.
- Serve as content expert for branding guidelines, social media, email and web initiatives, design, and advertising.
- Work with donor relations, events, and communications teams to develop creative stewardship tools and donor marketing materials to support fundraising objectives. Implement metrics and tracking to assess ROI and program refinement to meet clearly articulated goals.
- Support cause marketing efforts and digital fundraising programs. Support project management for creative design and production of materials to support frontline fundraisers and philanthropic goals. Conduct industry benchmarking to ensure competitive differentiation and best-in-class marketing programs.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3-5 years related work experience required in Experience in marketing, communications, event management and donor/customer relations in large, complex institution..
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Experience with computer systems required, including web based applications and some Microsoft Office applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access.
- Ability to work in fast-past paced institution within the dynamic health care environment.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions that are guided by general instructions and practices requiring some interpretation. May make recommendations for solving problems of moderate complexity and importance.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are varied, requiring analysis or interpretation of the situation using direct observation, knowledge and skills based on general precedents.
- Independence of Action: Ability to follow precedents and procedures. May set priorities and organize work within general guidelines. Seeks assistance when confronted with difficult and/or unpredictable situations. Work progress is monitored by supervisor/manager.
- Written Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written English with internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications: Ability to comprehend and converse in English to communicate effectively with medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate full working knowledge of standard concepts, practices, procedures and policies with the ability to use them in varied situations.
- Team Work: Ability to work collaboratively in small teams to improve the operations of immediate work group by offering ideas, identifying issues, and respecting team members.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer service to patients, visitors, staff and external customers in a professional, service-oriented, respectful manner using skills in active listening and problem solving. Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
Physical Nature of the Job:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally in carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling objects. Sitting most of the time, with walking and standing required only occasionally
Your Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet.